Conditions of Use
1.1 “Customer Security Information” means Your username, password and security questions or such other security information or other secure personal information registered with Brookson from time to time.
1.2 “Services” means Us supporting You with vacancy management, supply chain engagement and management, timesheet and invoicing and providing payroll services as required.
1.3 "You" or "Your" are references to any person accessing the WorkforceManager Service.
1.4 “We” or “Us” shall mean the Brookson Group and its subsidiaries as the owner and provider of WorkforceManager and as the specialist provider of accountancy, tax, legal advice and support services to organisations in relation to contractors, employees freelancers, self-employed professionals and workers.
1.5 “WorkforceManager” shall mean the online application available to access via internet enabled telephones and Smartphones; desktop computers; laptop computers and internet enabled tablet devices (including but not limited to the Apple IPad ® and the Samsung Galaxy®) or such other devices as chosen by Us to deliver WorkforceManager for from time to time.
- We have developed WorkforceManager for use with the internet by our employees, officers, agents and You to help You to manage engagements whether booked using an employment business, master vendor, neutral vendor or otherwise and to enable our employees, officers and agents to provide You with advice, information, support and other useful information as to the information contained on WorkforceManager which You can access in accordance with Your access rights and privileges to the WorkforceManager Service.
3. Your responsibilities
- The Conditions of Use explain Your rights and responsibilities and those of Us in respect of Your use of WorkforceManager. These Conditions of Use are in addition to the Engagement Letter for Services. In the event of any uncertainty regarding Your use of WorkforceManager, Your Engagement Letter for Services shall prevail.
- Please read these Conditions of Use carefully, they apply in respect of all use of and transactions undertaken by You via Workforce Manager.
- We are authorised by You to accept and act upon electronic instructions provided via WorkforceManager and to make necessary adjustments to the information inserted into WorkforceManager.
- You accept liability for all transactions made and where Your company is jointly owned, liability is joint and several between shareholders and the company. We will only accept instructions if Your Customer Security Information is used as requested and accepted.
- Any failure or error in relation to use of WorkforceManager or Your Customer Security Information will result in access to WorkforceManager being blocked. If this happens You must contact Us via email@example.com.
- Unless You notify Us otherwise, You agree to Us sharing and using the information submitted, held or transmitted through, WorkforceManager to enable Us to provide information about other products and services available from the Brookson Group, its subsidiaries, partners and preferred suppliers from time to time.
5. Using WorkforceManager
- Please take all reasonable precautions to prevent the disclosure and unauthorised use of Your Customer Security Information: - Never write them down - Never tell them to anyone. If You suspect that someone knows Your Customer Security Information, please notify Us immediately. If unauthorised use of Your Customer Security Information is due to Your negligence, fraud, disclosure or misuse, You will be liable for all losses. We may ask You to assist Us in our efforts to recover any loss as a result of unauthorised use of Your Customer Security Information.
- When You use Your Customer Security Information You are authorising Us to process Your information and share Your information with other parties in the supply chain to facilitate the Services.
- For Your protection, We reserve the right to suspend access if: - Incorrect Customer Security Information is used to attempt to access Your account or We suspect an unauthorised person is attempting to access Your account.
- The Services available to You when using Customer Security Information and/or Workforce Manager may vary over time; We reserve the right to add, vary, suspend or terminate any of the Services available to You but will inform You of any changes.
- You will exit WorkforceManager when leaving Your computer terminal unattended.
- You must ensure all instructions given to Us via WorkforceManager are true and accurate. The processing by Us of Your information via WorkforceManager will be binding upon You.
- Information received on any Business Day will be processed within the service levels in place from time to time.
- Provision or use of WorkforceManager will not amount to the provision of information, advice orguidance except as provided for in Your Engagement Letter for Services.
- Interactions via WorkforceManager remain subject to our Privacy Notice as Well as these Conditions of Use. All of the Brookson Group products and services are subject to separate terms and conditions which govern their use. Any Brookson Group company reserves the right to change their separate terms and conditions at any time without notice and Your continued access to or use WorkforceManager will constitute Your acceptance of any such changes.
- All information contained in WorkforceManager is based on information supplied by You and other people engaged in the supply chain to provide the Services. We do not accept any liability for incorrect or inaccurate information provided via WorkforceManager by other persons, firms or organisations accessing WorkforceManager.
- Brookson uses permanent and temporary cookies.
- The Website uses permanent cookies to:
- Identify the link You used to find WorkforceManager
- Check which browser You use so that We can make sure WorkforceManager works Well on Your computer
- Monitor traffic on WorkforceManager
- WorkforceManager uses temporary cookies to:
- Form part of our security process, by identifying Your computer by WorkforceManager.
- Temporary cookies are removed when You close down Your browser.
- Our policy on cookies is that We do not pass on, or sell details to any other company.
- So that We can help You to manage Your accounts effectively through our Website, You will need to make sure that Your browser has cookies enabled.
7. Termination of Your access to WorkforceManager
7.1 We reserve the right to terminate the Services and/or access to WorkforceManager, or to vary these Conditions of Use at any time. Any termination or variation will only take place after We have notified You by any reasonable means We consider appropriate, unless We suspect fraud where access to the Service can be terminated immediately without notice.
8. Recording and sharing information submitted via WorkforceManager and telephone calls
8.1. We may from time to time record telephone calls it makes to, or it receives from You. Any such calls are recorded for security and training purposes only. We may from time to time record instructions received via WorkforceManager again for security and training purposes, or to improve the Service.
8.2. By using WorkforceManager, You expressly consent to all information recorded on the Workforce Manager being made available to other parties in the supply chain for the engagement of contractors (including but not limited to the contractor, recruitment business, end-hirer, Brookson Group and its subsidiaries and associates). Such information shall be shared at our absolute discretion without the need for further consent or permission to be obtained.
9. Copyright, all rights reserved
9.1. The entire content of WorkforceManager is subject to copyright with all rights reserved and the information held is for use of managing temporary contractor supplies. You may not download (all or in part), transmit or modify WorkforceManager without our prior permission.
10. Third party products and services
10.1. Where We provide links to third party internet Websites, such links are not an endorsement by Us of any products or services in such Websites. You use such links entirely at Your own risk and We accept no responsibility or liability for the content, use or availability of such Websites. We have not verified the truth or accuracy of any content of such Websites.
10.2. WorkforceManager may also contain some material provided by third parties and We accept no responsibility or liability for the accuracy of such material.
10.3. No third party is permitted to link any other Website to WorkforceManager or any other Websites or applications belonging to Us, our associates, Brookson Group Limited or any of its subsidiaries without obtaining the relevant entity’s prior written consent.
10.4. We are expressly permitted to use the information provided to WorkforceManager for marketing and advertising products and services offered by the Brookson Group, its subsidiaries and associates.
11. No Offer
11.1. Nothing on WorkforceManager should be construed as a solicitation or offer, or recommendation, to acquire or dispose of any investment or to engage in any other transaction, or to provide any investment advice or service.
12. No warranty
12.1. Although We have taken all reasonable care to ensure that the information provided on WorkforceManager is accurate, We give no warranties of any kind, express or implied, with regard to the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of any such information.
12.2. Opinions and any other contents on WorkforceManager are provided for Your use and informational purposes only and are subject to change without notice.
13. No liability
13.1. We will accept no liability in any event including (without limitation) negligence for any damages or loss of any kind, including (without limitation) direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, expenses or losses arising out of, or in WorkforceManager with Your use or inability to use Worforce Manager, or in WorkforceManager with any error, omission, defect, computer virUs or system failure, or loss of any profit, goodwill or reputation, even if expressly advised of the possibility of such loss or damages, arising out of or in WorkforceManager with the access of, use of, performance of, browsing in or linking to other sites from WorkforceManager.
14. Governing law
14.1. These conditions of Us will be governed by English law and You agree that the English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any matter or dispute in WorkforceManager with or arising out of WorkforceManager and these Conditions of Use.
14.2. WorkforceManager is designed for use in the UK and is not directed to, nor intended for distribution or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where the publication or availability of WorkforceManager or such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation.
14.3. If You choose to access information on WorkforceManager, it is Your responsibility to comply with the applicable local, national or international laws and any use of WorkforceManager outside the UK is entirely at Your own risk. For guidance relating to Your specific situation, please obtain specialist legal advice.
14.4. The products and services represented within WorkforceManager are intended for UK customers only.
15. Your feedback
15.1. We Welcome Your feedback and want to hear from You if You feel unhappy with the Service You have received.
15.2. Letting Us know Your concerns gives Us the opportunity to put matters right for You and improve our Service to all our customers. You can complain in writing (our address is 320 Firecrest Court, Centre Park, Warrington, WA1 1RG), by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).